The Pros and Cons of Wearing a $199 Catwoman-Inspired T.J. Maxx Dress to The Dark Knight Rises on Opening Night
- Unlike a full catsuit, this leather dress does not require a week’s worth of pre-wear fasting and can be worn again at social functions that are not Batman-themed birthday parties, on days that are not Halloween, and on nights that are not spent in an S&M dungeon.
- It’s $199.01 cheaper than the exact same vaguely Catwoman-inspired dresses sold at their suggested retail price of $399 (provided by T.J. Maxx). Kudos to you for being smart with a penny.
- You may be falling off the edge of your seat all night, and not by the design of Christopher Nolan but by the unidentified dressmaker who sent his/her heavily discounted leatherwear to T.J. Maxx.
- There are no pockets in which to hide smuggled Sno Caps and Starbucks coffee.
- Ushers may reflexively direct you to the Magic Mike theater by mistake.
Read the full article here.